Aspek Tatalaksana Pemberian Pakan Pada Usaha Peternakan Babi Rakyat; Kasus Di Wilayah Pesisir Pantai Manokwari Papua
A study to identifY the possibility on the development of swine raising managed traditionally by local communities on the coastal area of Manokwari district was conducted in Manokwari district (Kecamatan Manokwari; Kelurahan Manokwari Barat and Kelurahan Manokwri Timur). Data collection was carried out through field survey, observation and interviewing 35 respondent farmers Who have been raising swine for at least a year. For the future development, the requirements of good feeding management, feed additive (vitamin and mineral) is urgently to be applied with regards to enrich feed nutrients for the animals. Feed nutrition analysis of the consumed feeding is important to do serve as the base line information for the feeding management requirements. Feed availability was showed by various feed items, feeding sources diversity, and common practice of feeding frequency that appropriate as requirements for raising swine.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.fapetunipa.ac.id/index.php/JIPVET/publicationethics
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.