ANALISIS SIKAP DAN KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TERHADAP ATRIBUT PRODUK KARKAS AYAM PEDAGING SEGAR DI PASAR TRADISIONAL KOTA SAMARINDA
ANALYSIS OF ATTITUDE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ON ATTRIBUTES OF FRESH CHICKEN CARCASS IN TRADITIONAL MARKET CITY SAMARINDA
This research aims to know the attitude of consumers, the level of satisfaction, and what product attributes that are considered consumers before buying the broiler carcass in traditional market of Samarinda City. The data retrieval research conducted during November 2016. The basic method of research is using descriptive method, and it’s implementation with the technique level. The location of the study was chosen intentionally in Samarinda City by taking 3 traditional markets as a sample. The determination of the number of samples is done proportionally and the technique of determining the sampling method by chance (Accidental sampling) with the number of samples of 50 respondents. The type of data used is primary data and secondary data with data collection techniques by observation, interview, and recording. The analysis used is Fishbein Multi Attribute attitude analysis and to analyze satisfaction using Customers Satisfaction Index. The result of the research based on analysis of Fishbein Multiatribut known to consumer attribute value toward color attribute 16.80, weight (16.48), aroma (15.76), skin hygiene (14.57) and price (13.11). Based on Costumer Satification Index the level of customer satisfaction on broiler carcass is 77.11%. Result of research based on analysis of Fishbein Multi Attribute known consumer attitude toward carcass is “positive” which means consumers are well-receptive to broiler carcass in traditional markets with most attributes considered in the purchase decision of chicken carcasses in traditional markets of Samarinda City is the color of broiler carcasses. The order of attributes from the most considered to the least considered is color, carcass weight, aroma, skin hygiene and broiler carcass price. Based on Customer Satisfaction Index of consumer satisfaction level against broiler carcass is 77.11% who are satisfied category.
Arfiansyah, C. 2015. Analisis Sikap Konsumen Terhadap Nilai Atribut Daging Ayam Pedaging Di Kecamatan Sumbersari Kabupaten Jember. Manajemen Bisnis Unggas. Fakultas Peternakan. Politeknik Negeri Jember. Jember.
Badan Pusat Statistik. 2016. Kalimantan Timur dalam Angka. BPS Kota Samarinda, Kalimantan Timur. Samarinda.
Badan Standarisasi Nasional. 2006. Standar Nasional Indonesia (SNI). SNI 3924:2009. Mutu Karkas dan Daging Ayam. Dewan Standarisasi Indonesia. Jakarta.
Dinas Peternakan Provinsi Kalimantan Timur. 2016. Informasi Harga Pasar Komoditas Peternakan. Samarinda.
Ismanto, A., Masni dan Bilqies. 2010. Pengaruh Penambahan Kunyit (Curcuma domestica val) Atau Temulawak (Curcuma xanthorrhiza roxb) Dalam Air Minum Terhadap Persentase Dan Kualitas Organoleptik Karkas Ayam Pedaging. Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian 6(1):7-14
Kotler, P dan Amstrong, G. 2007. Prinsip Prinsip Pemasaran. Penerbit Erlangga. Jakarta.
Ningrum, S.S. 2011. Analisis Preferensi Konsumen Dalam Membeli Daging Ayam Ras Di Pasar Trasisional Kabupaten Karanganyar. Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian/Agrobisnis. Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Sebelas Maret Surakarta. Surakarta.
Prasetijo, R. dan John Ihalauw. 2005. Perilaku Konsumen. Penerbit Andi. Yogyakarta.
Pratama, E. 2013. Perilaku Pembelian Ayam Potong Broiler Di “Pasar keputran” Surabaya. (Skripsi). Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “Veteran”. Jawa Timur.
Republik Indonesia. Undang Undang No. 18 Tahun 2009 Tentang Peternakan Dan Kesehatan Hewan. Jakarta.
Simamora, B., 2004, Riset Pemasaran. Gramedia Utama. Jakarta.
Soeparno, 2005. Ilmu dan Teknologi Daging.Cet. Ke-4. Gajah Mada University Press. Yogyakarta.
Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif. CV Alfabeta. Bandung.
Sumarwan, Ujang. 2004. Perilaku Konsumen : Teori dan Penerapannya dalam Pemasaran. Ghalia Indonesia dan MMA IPB. Jakarta.
Tambunan, R. D. 2009. Keempukan Daging dan Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhinya. Balai Pengkajian Teknologi Pertanian Lampung. Lampung.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.fapetunipa.ac.id/index.php/JIPVET/publicationethics
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.