PERHITUNGAN KEBUTUHAN JUMLAH INDUK SAPI UNTUK MENDAPATKAN KEUNTUNGAN USAHA YANG MAKSIMAL MENGGUNAKAN METODE LAGRANGIAN DI KABUPATEN MANOKWARI
THE NEED NUMBER OF COWS CALCULATION TO ACHIEVE MAXIMUM BUSINESS PROFIT USING LAGRANGIAN METHOD IN THE DISTRICT OF MANOKWARI
This study was carried out in Manokwari District to the determinants of the amount of beef which is needed by beef farmer household in order to get maximum profit. Data was collected from 89 farmer household. Ordinary Least Square regression model and lagrangian optimalization method were used to analyze the primary data obtained from the survey conducted. The findings of the study showed that the number of cows which was needed to produce maximum profit are 2 (two) unit on average 0, 22 acres of land and and 8 unit on 2 acres of land tenure.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.fapetunipa.ac.id/index.php/JIPVET/publicationethics
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.