Respon Peternak terhadap Pencegahan dan Pengobatan Penyakit Cacing Gastrointestinal Pada Kambing di Desa Klopo Kecamatan Tegalrejo Kabupaten Magelang
Farmers Response on Prevention and Treatment Gastrointestine Worm Disease in Goat in Klopo Village Tegalrejo District Magelang Sub-Province
This study was conducted to determine the response of farmers to the prevention and treatment gastrointestine worm disease in goats and know factors that influencing farmer response Tools and materials used are stationery, questioner, folder, worm drug and vitamin of B complex. The respondents were 30 people. Data was taken from pre-test and post-test by conducting direct interview regarding prevention and treatment gastrointestine worm disease in goat by using questioner. Based on the regression analysis obtained by multiple linear equations as follows: Y = 28.946 + 5.084X1 - 0,215X2 + 0,171X3+ 0,548X4 + e. From model of regresion above, it can be intepreted that each increase in the vallue of X1 (education) equal to 1 % will add respon equal to 5.084, each increase in the value of X2 (age) by 1 % will reduce the respon by 0.215, each increase of value of X3 (experience of farming) by 1 % will add value of respon equal to 0.171, and each increase of value of X4 (amount of the ownership of livestock) by 1 % will add value of 0.548. This study concluded that there was an increase in knowledge aspects of 14.87 with EP 82.6% and EPP 77.36%, attitude aspects amounting to 10.47 with EP 90.88% and EPP 82.12% and skills aspects of 5.1 with EP 86.6% and EPP 79.19% and an increase in response value from aspects of knowledge, attitudes, and skills of 30.39%, namely from a low response to a high response to the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal worm disease in goats. Education is the most significant factor that has a very significant effect of (P 1 ≤0.01) on the farmer response average.
Keywords: prevention, treatment, gastrointestine worm, goat, response
Beriajaya dan A. Husein. 2003 Efikasi Pemberian Antelmintik Golongan Levamisole Dan Ivermectin Pada Peternakan Domba Yang Terinfeksi Cacing Yang Resisten Terhadap Entelmintik Golongan Benzimidazole. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Peternakan dan Veteriner, Puslitbang Peternakan. Bogor.
Brotowidoyo, M, D. 1987. Parasi dan Parasitisme. Pt. Melton. Jakarta.
Departemen Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. 1989. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Balai Pustaka. Jakarta.
Ginting, E. 1994. Pokok Pikiran Penerapan Metode Penelitian Sosial dalam Program Kuliah Kerja Lapang. Universitas Brawijaya, Malang.
Haryuningtyas, D., Beriajaya dan G.D. Gray. 2001. Resistensi Antelmintik Golongan Benzimidazole Pada Domba Dan Kambing Di Indonesia. Prosiding Seminar Nasional Teknologi Peternakan Dan Veteriner, Puslitbang Peternakan, Bogor.
Iswandari. 2006. Respon Petani Terhadap Pasca Panen Ubi Kayu di Kecamatan Playen Kabupaten Gunung Kidul. Skripsi Fakultas Pertanian UGM Yogyakarta.
Junaidi. 2007. Pemahaman tentang Adopsi, Difusi dan Inovasi (Teknologi) dalam Penyuluhan Pertanian.
Kantor informasi dan komunikasi pemerintah propinsi jawa tengah tahun 2004
Kartasapoetra. 1988. Metodologi Penelitian Sosial dan Pendidikan Teori-Aplikasi. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta
Mardikanto, T dan Sutarni. 1982. Petunjuk Penyuluhan Pertanian. Usaha
Mardikanto,T. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Untuk Penyuluhan Pembangunan dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat. Prima Theresia Pressindo. Surakarta.
Mardikanto,T.2009. Sistem Penyuluhan Pertanian. Lembaga pengembangan pendidikan (LPP) UNS dan Pencetakan (UNS Press). Surakarta.
Mubyarto, 1999. Reformasi Sistem Ekonomi dari Kapitalisme Menuju Ekonomi Kerakyatan. Aditia Media Yogyakarta.
Padmowihardjo, S. 2002. Metode Penyuluhan Pertanian. Universitas
Peraturan Menteri Pertanian Nomor 27 Tahun 2007 tentang “Pedoman Pembinaan Kelembagaan Petani”. 2007.
Subekti, S, S. Mumpuni, S. Koesdarto dan H. Puspitawati. 1996. Ilmu Penyakit Nematoda. Fakultas Kedokteran Hewan. Universitas Airlangga. Surabaya.
Suryabrata. 2005. Psikologi Pendidikan. Raja Grafindo persada. Jakarta.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) Posting Your Article Policy at https://journal.fapetunipa.ac.id/index.php/JIPVET/publicationethics
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Ilmu Peternakan dan Veteriner Tropis (Journal of Tropical Animal and Veterinary Science) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.